- About Us
- Enquiry Service
- Wildlife Surveys
- Species of the Month (Christmas) - Robin
- Species of the Month (September/October) - Hedgehog
- Norfolk Species Surveillance Network
- Our Wildlife Surveys
- Green Lanes Project
- Action Plans
- Species and Sites
Gaywood Valley Living Landscape Wildlife Watch
Between 12 noon on Saturday 9 June and 12 noon on Sunday 10 June Norfolk Wildlife Trust (NWT) are asking people to join in trying to record 500 species in the Gaywood Valley Living Landscape.
It’s really easy to get involved!
- 1) Join (NWT) on one or more of the wildlife activities they have organised during the 24-hour period and help the walk leaders record as many species as possible.
- 2) Visit the Gaywood Valley Living Landscape area yourself during the 24-hour period and record the wildlife you see.
For more information visit the NWT website.
To record any species you have seen during the 24 hr period, please use our online recording form below:
HAVE YOU SPOTTED ANY WILDLIFE?
The easiest way to send us information about the species you have seen is via our online form. Please select one of the three options below to send us your record(s):
[e.g. more than 20 records; including records of more than one species,
at more than one location and on several different dates
- please send your records using the Gaywood Valley Species Checklist or our excel spreadsheet template (both below)]
DOWNLOAD THE SPECIES CHECKLIST HERE OR
DOWNLOAD THE NBIS RECORDING SPREADSHEET HERE AND THEN CLICK ABOVE TO EMAIL US YOUR RECORDS
(or email firstname.lastname@example.org)